The Zetlight E100 Macroalgae LED light unit is especially deigned to illuminate refugiums with light that is required by macroalgae (6000k) to grow rampantly. It is also very effective if used as a grow light over a nano freshwater planted aquarium. A flexible mounting arm allows the unit to be easily mounted in the in the correct position and height.
- Efficient single white LED chip rated at 6000k
- Low power consumption - total output power: 12w
- Effective light coverage: 24 x 24cm
- Nano, modern, small profile design
- Dimming wheel to control the intensity of the light
- Stable colour output
- Easy mounting - the flexible mounting arm is designed to fit on glass of 4 to 30mm in thickness
- Silent passive cooling
- It is advised that the light unit be set to work for 16 to 18 hours preferably staggered with the aquariums' main lights to ensure pH stability.
- If used over a nano freshwater planted aquarium set the light to work for no more than 10 hours per day
Download the HORIZON APP