Microbe-Lift Special Blend
A Complete Eco-System in a Bottle
For SALT & FRESH WATER
Features and other benefits:
- Dramatically reduces need for water changes
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning
- Good for salt and freshwater fish
- Chemical free!
- A new tank starter for biological cycling and boosting
- An organic waste degrader
- Naturally stimulates plant growth
- Lowers ammonia levels and biologically reduces nitrates
- Removes odors and clears cloudy water
- Biological maintainer for established tanks
- Enhances ability of plants to utilize light, water and nutrients
- Breaks down residue on gravel, plants ,rocks, etc.
- Breaks down protein foam
These bacteria are compatible with biological filters and UV lights. The UV lights should be turned off for 48-72 hours after the introduction of this product. This will allow the bacteria to progress through their most active growth stage.
MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend can not neutralize chlorine, chloramine or heavy metals.
MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend works well with activated carbon and is compatible with copper based products.
Since each bottle of MICROBE-LIFT is grown individually, color variations may exist from bottle to bottle. These variations in color are not indicative of variations in product quality. Any floating particles present are suspended biofilm which slough off the sides of the bottle. Dimpling or expansion of the container is caused by pressure differences resulting from temperature variations due to the fact that the bottle is sealed.
*Saltwater environments – the bacteria in this product will remain effective when used in marine environments with a specific gravity of 1.017 to 1.025. In marine tanks, add the aquarium salt mix and allow the water to circulate for 24 hours, then check and adjust the density. Add the bacteria after the new water has circulated for the 24-hour period.
Saltwater oceans are a highly stable environment with very little fluctuation in pH. The ocean waters dilute fish waste and organic matter. The bacteria in MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend provides the assistance needed to break down the decaying organic matter and cycle certain elements, e.g. nitrogen and sulfur, etc. which may build up in your tank.
This product is NOT a chemical. It is harmless to humans, animals, fish and plants. Since we cannot control the pre-existing dynamics of individual aquaria, the above information and instructions are subject to many variables. Many situations may be unique in nature.
MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend has a hydrogen sulfide odor which will dissipate quickly.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (SBH04) Treats a 30 gal. tank for 16 weeks.
- 8 fl. oz. (251 mL.) (SBH08) Treats a 65 gal. tank for 32 weeks.
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (SBH16) Treats a 75 gal. tank for 46 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use internally.
- If contact is made with open wounds, wash with soap and water.
- Shake Well Before Using
- Add the bacteria directly to your tank or filter.
- Note: Saltwater slows down bacterial action. For faster results add 25%-50% more product.
- Stocking levels/Surface areas/Oxygen
- The size of your aquarium, as well as water temperatures, affects the oxygen content. The oxygen content and surface area of the tank will determine the proper number of fish for your tank. Higher oxygen levels support more stocking capacity. Before introducing any other life form, your tank should be adequately aerated to provide the oxygen needed by your fish and the aerobic bacteria contained in MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend.
- Wait 72 hours after adding medications (antibiotics) before adding the bacteria.
- All MICROBE-LIFT bacterial products may be used together. However when using multiple MICROBE-LIFT products, reduce the dosage rate of the 2nd product by 50%.
- After administrating the bacteria, monitor your pH.
- Shelf Life
- Unopened – 2 years
- Opened – 1 year
- The bacteria in this bottle must remain in this original bottle or it may lose its effectiveness if transferred to another container.
1.2 Delivery charges are calculated automatically on the total value and weight of all products included in an order, when the order is created.
1.3 The Company will obtain an individual quote for courier services on all orders exceeding 22 (TWENTY TWO) Kilograms. The quote will be provided to you and delivery will only be arranged after written acceptance of the quote. Any quote provided by the Company will be valid for acceptance for a limited period of 7 (seven) calendar days from the date as reflected on the quote.
1.4 Delivery of goods will occur within 7 (seven) days (hereinafter referred to as “the Delivery Period”) provided that the order is paid in full. We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods or cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you with the monies paid by you to the Company.
1.5 Overnight courier services do not apply over weekends. If ordered on a Saturday or Sunday the order will only be dispatched on a Monday. The goods will be shipped overnight once the order is paid in full. Proof of payment must be delivered to us before 12:30pm.
2.1 We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the Goods, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence) we shall not be liable to make good on a transaction based on any error apart from refunding any monies paid by you to the Company.
3. Covid 19
3.1 Protocols for e-Commerce retailers
All retailers using e-Commerce platforms to sell goods must ensure the following:
3.1.1 All Regulations and Directions in respect of hygienic workplace conditions and the potential exposure of employees to COVID-19 must be adhered to, including the Covid-19 Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Workplaces directions issued by the Minister of Employment of Labour and published in Government Notice 479 on 29 April 2019, which for ease of reference has been set out in Annexure A.
3.1.2 In addition, employees may not share face masks, equipment, stationery, utensils or similar items, and Designated and adequately trained health and safety officers must take each employee’s temperatures using appropriate equipment or instruments at the start of a shift and every four hours after the shift commences. Records of the temperatures of each employee must be kept. Any employee whose temperature is 37,5 degrees or above should immediately be moved to an isolated observation room for a second measurement. If the second test measurement also exceeds 37,5 degrees, the employee must be returned home for self-quarantine, provided with a surgical mask and not be permitted to enter or stay on the premises.
3.1.3 In order to limit the social and economic hardship caused by the pandemic on local industries and enable consumer choice to support local producers, retailers must give prominence to those goods which are manufactured in the Republic of South Africa.
3.1.4 Retailers must provide for as many payment options as possible for consumers, that are based on reducing risks of transmission, and enabling poorer consumers to access delivery services.
3.1.5 When packaging goods, retailers must provide written guidelines for customers on how to safely disinfect their goods before use.
3.1.6 Retailers must put in place collection protocols to ensure that adequate social distancing is maintained by courier or delivery service personnel when collecting goods from a warehouse or depot.
3.1.7 All goods must be sanitised, in line with the guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the warehouse or depot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.