The Jebao OW-40 Wave Maker is a durable, high quality unit that is easily controlled by the wireless controller allowing for programming of different wave / flow patterns. The controller is very easy to set-up and comes with clear, concise programming instructions.
- The Jeboa OW-40 is especially suited for use in reef / marine aquariums of 500 to 800 liters volume
- Being fully programmable via the wireless controller, the output flow rates are adjustable from 1200 to 15000, whilst many different wave patterns may be created
- The wave maker attaches to the aquarium glass via a magnetic mounting that is suitable for glass up to 12mm thick
- The controller may be used to connect multiple units in a master / slave set-up or, as a one wave pump, one controller system
- Although one unit may be used very successfully by itself, to create swirls, eddies and multiple different flow patterns, it is recommended that two units be used in tandem
- A night time sensor will automatically detect whenever the aquarium's main lights are not operating and ensure that the pump operates at a lower flow rate
- The special feeding-time setting allows for the pump to operate at a lower flow rate for up to 10 minutes, minimizing food wastage
- The powerful, durable, low power consumption motor is fitted with a ceramic shaft to ensure a long service life
1.2 Delivery charges are calculated automatically on the total value and weight of all products included in an order, when the order is created.
1.3 The Company will obtain an individual quote for courier services on all orders exceeding 22 (TWENTY TWO) Kilograms. The quote will be provided to you and delivery will only be arranged after written acceptance of the quote. Any quote provided by the Company will be valid for acceptance for a limited period of 7 (seven) calendar days from the date as reflected on the quote.
1.4 Delivery of goods will occur within 7 (seven) days (hereinafter referred to as “the Delivery Period”) provided that the order is paid in full. We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods or cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you with the monies paid by you to the Company.
1.5 Overnight courier services do not apply over weekends. If ordered on a Saturday or Sunday the order will only be dispatched on a Monday. The goods will be shipped overnight once the order is paid in full. Proof of payment must be delivered to us before 12:30pm.
2.1 We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the Goods, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence) we shall not be liable to make good on a transaction based on any error apart from refunding any monies paid by you to the Company.
3. Covid 19
3.1 Protocols for e-Commerce retailers
All retailers using e-Commerce platforms to sell goods must ensure the following:
3.1.1 All Regulations and Directions in respect of hygienic workplace conditions and the potential exposure of employees to COVID-19 must be adhered to, including the Covid-19 Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Workplaces directions issued by the Minister of Employment of Labour and published in Government Notice 479 on 29 April 2019, which for ease of reference has been set out in Annexure A.
3.1.2 In addition, employees may not share face masks, equipment, stationery, utensils or similar items, and Designated and adequately trained health and safety officers must take each employee’s temperatures using appropriate equipment or instruments at the start of a shift and every four hours after the shift commences. Records of the temperatures of each employee must be kept. Any employee whose temperature is 37,5 degrees or above should immediately be moved to an isolated observation room for a second measurement. If the second test measurement also exceeds 37,5 degrees, the employee must be returned home for self-quarantine, provided with a surgical mask and not be permitted to enter or stay on the premises.
3.1.3 In order to limit the social and economic hardship caused by the pandemic on local industries and enable consumer choice to support local producers, retailers must give prominence to those goods which are manufactured in the Republic of South Africa.
3.1.4 Retailers must provide for as many payment options as possible for consumers, that are based on reducing risks of transmission, and enabling poorer consumers to access delivery services.
3.1.5 When packaging goods, retailers must provide written guidelines for customers on how to safely disinfect their goods before use.
3.1.6 Retailers must put in place collection protocols to ensure that adequate social distancing is maintained by courier or delivery service personnel when collecting goods from a warehouse or depot.
3.1.7 All goods must be sanitised, in line with the guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the warehouse or depot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.