The Aquael Reef Circulator 2600 is a high performance nano wave maker used to create an ideal, wide angled circulation of water in the aquarium
- Due to the special maglev suspension system used in the rotor chamber, the pump is virtually silent and is very energy efficient
- Utilizing only 4W of power, the Aquael Reef Circulator 2600 creates a water flow of 2600 L/H
- The ball and socket type swivel system used to attach the pump head to the attachment mounting enables the water flow to be directed in virtually any direction on a 180 degree plain.
- The motor produces virtually no heat and therefore will not impact the temperature of the water in the aquarium
- The unit is attached to the aquarium via a magnetic mounting that is effective on glass of up to a maximum of 15mm
- The Reef Circulator 2600 is recommended for use in aquariums of up to 200 liter volume