Aqua Soil Amazonia Light Powder, a completely new substrate that is manufactured from specially processed natural soil, basically contains the same levels of organic acids and nutrients that Amazonia original contains. As a result, it encourages lush, healthy plant growth by stimulating the root systems but, unlike Amazonia original, the start-up phase of an aquarium is simplified and the cycle time period shortened. Its powder type granules (small granules) performs most effectively when used in small-size aquariums or spread in a thin layer over the original Amazonia soil.
- Aqua Soil Amazonia assists with lowering the hardness level of the water
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most species of aquatic plants (5.5 to 6.5 pH)
- Unlike conventional substrates such as sand / gravel, Amazonia is composed of granules of a size and density that are ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems