Concentrated KH Buffer Supplement for All Marine Fish and Reef Aquaria
- Alkalin 8.3P is a multi-component automatic buffer that regulates pH, unlike sodium carbonate
- its use makes for a much more stable aquarium.
- Eliminates pH and KH instability caused by poor salt mixes and ineffective buffering products.
- Highly-effective alkalinity(KH)-increasing (”buffer”) solution.
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity alone increases.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphates, silicate, and organic material.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.